View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27 Honored by your reviews.
10-23-2011, 02:25 AM
Greetings Brian,

Thanks for your detailed reviews and suggestions. It's amazing how we as authors can read through our dialogue 100 times and still miss things. Your catches and suggestions will prove to be very helpful in putting a polish on my series. Aside from the pathing bugs, I'm really glad you didn't experience any of the intermittent bugs that plague a good deal of foundry missions at the moment. It can be frustrating as authors when we see players have run into them and there is nothing we can do about it.
I am very pleased you have enjoyed the series to this point. As is the case with most story arcs, I really hope to wrap the story up with a bang in part 5. It will be more combat heavy then the previous episodes, but as it is going to be the battle to end the Medusa's reign, it should be. I hope to keep the story as engaging as before so it does not just have a "shoot em up" ending.
I plan on using a good deal of your suggestions to edit my missions as soon as I am confident I can edit and republish without incident. I use a good deal of component completes in my missions and there is still a question to missions failing after republish with these story element tools. I'll let you know as soon as I have part 5 published. I have been guilty of "Tribbling" around with the Doff system, so it has slowed the progress of the last episode, but I hope to work on it Sunday and hopefully get it completed by next weekend.
Again, thanks for your reviews and I am very honored you are enjoying the series.

Craig
aka: Duke-of-Rock