View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
I certainly do hope that the things being "worked really hard on" are the removal of Dilithium as a requirement in crafting, the return of the VA token for gold members, and a rework on the forced mission progression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Don't forget to give Us back the Trans-Warp Nodes that You took off the T-5 Excelsior.

THAT WE SPECIFICALLY PAID EXTRA FOR !!!
These two posts pretty much sum up where I'm at. Well that and I think the idea of time-gating subscribers is a terrible idea. We shouldn't be limited to only 8,000 Dil a day. If I want to spend all day Saturday and earn 40,000 Dil to get a new shiney, I shouldn't have to spend a week before I can spend it.

Then there's the problem with making Dil items Bind-on-Pickup. Emblem items are Bind-on-Equipt. This latter point means I can spend my time earning Emblems and sell the resultant spoils to other players for EC, but more importantly to me, it also means I can spend time on one character, mostly my Main/oldest that I play the most, and if I create an alternate character, once I level him to End Game, I don't have to grind the Alt for equipment. I can send the purples from the Main. I won't be able to do that anymore with Dil BoP items.