View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Hi Nagorak, I have just played your mission and have the biggest smile on my face

That was absolutly outstanding, it is without doubt the best mission I have played in STO (no disrespect to any of the other talented foundry authors) but I love long story driven missions and the thing that I found amazing is how involved I got in the story, I would consider every quetion and possible repercussion so it took me a while to complete it but it was time well spent.In fact probabily the most fun I have had in STO in a long time.

The warp sections were one of so many highlights and the final battle well what can I say, takes me back to the first days of Borg Red alerts where we actually had fleets of ships rather then squadrons.

This is one I am going to be playing again and again, and I will be recommending it to my fleet for anyone who wants to try it because this shows what the foundry is.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the story and work with the foundry to create this, you have made me a very happy person