View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-31-2011, 07:22 AM
Hello RogueEnterprise!

I would love to get your critical feedback on some missions I have recently published. If this is the place to make an official request, then I hereby submit the following for your review and consideration:

TITLE: Deadly Intentions - Part 1
AUTHOR: Sovereign77x
CODE: ST-HEINFDVMI
LEVEL: Any
LENGTH: Approximately 30 minutes on normal difficulty
TAGS: FED
DESCRIPTION:
One of the most brilliant scientists in the Federation has defected to the Klingon Empire, and he's taken some of the Federation's most classified and dangerous technology with him! You must stop him by whatever means necessary.

TITLE: Deadly Intentions - Part 2
CODE: ST- HG3P4W905
LEVEL: Level 41+
LENGTH: Approximately 45 minutes on normal difficulty
DESCRIPTION :
The two Klingon ships that escaped Dorzal Station with their deadly cargo must be found, and you quickly discover that Dr. Tasarg may not be the only scientist betraying the Federation. The true motives behind Dr. Tasarg's defection are revealed, and they are far deadlier than anyone could imagine.

TITLE: Deadly Intentions - Part 3
CODE: ST- HTEOX3GQ3
LEVEL: Level 41+
LENGTH: Approximately 30 minutes on normal difficulty
DESCRIPTION :
Dr. Tasarg's genocidal plot is spiraling out of control, and the fate of the entire Alpha Quadrant is at stake. You must overcome impossible odds to prevent the unthinkable, and a terrible choice will have to be made.

Thank you for your willingness to do these reviews. I'm eager to hear your feedback and suggestions!