View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailean_556 View Post
There are those who want to reinstate the old ships because they believe they are the "old school diehard true Star Trek fans". Which is a whole lot of BS (read slang acronym for the term male cow manure). If they were true Star Trek fans they'd accept that the time of the Constitution is over. Let it go.
Congratulations on completely missing my point.

As I said in my original post, I'm NOT asking for a t-5 Connie. I'm asking for the Exeter skin to be used as a Excelsior variant skin. That's because the Venture-like ships have a unified look that Cryptic is doing for the all NEW ships, which includes the Exeter. And I want a cruiser with a Lt Com Tac slot that LOOKS like the new ships. If the Odyssey-class has that Tac slot, I'll be okay with that, but since the Excelsior is the only Cruiser with the Lt Com Tac slot, I have to fly her.

That is all.

But if you want to turn this into a "no t-5 connies, ever! They're too old, blah, blah, blah." thread, then I can't stop you. But I can point out that that's not what I said in my first post.

Reading comprehension, it's not just a good idea.

"...but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!" -- Kirk, Star Trek II, The Wrath of Khan.