View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-07-2011, 11:57 AM
I couldn't agree with you more Lazer. I have been paying for games all my life and i intend to continue doing so. I don't understand the complaints myself. In my experience with this game, the C-store really doesn't give you an edge in my opinion. The only Pay to win issue i forsee is the ability of those with money to buy large amounts of dilithium and gain an advantage through that, but meh we can deal with that. T

The biggest thing i hope to see with the F2P edition is (and maybe this already exists and i haven't found it yet) is the ability to mute zone chat. Right now it isn't a problem but when it goes F2P it may become a problem on the level of the Barrens in WoW where you lose IQ points by simply reading it.

One of the things i think people forget when considering what a fair price is, is that we don't own that company. They as a company have a right to set their prices as they see fit and if we don't like them we don't have to play. On the same note, with all the complaints about changes to the game, again it is their company and their product, they can do as they wish and if we don't like it, we don't have to play. We should be greatful that they value our input as they have and allow us to play and give it. Alot of companies don't care what the end user thinks.

And all those people who are anti-cryptic, I find it interesting that you are so against the company yet you continue to support them by posting on their forums. Why don't you go do something productive?

Anyways those are my thoughts on those few matters.