View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 221 Lifetime Memebers
11-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
If you've got questions and are looking for some clarifications concerning Star Trek Online's transition to a free-to-play model, this is the place to ask them.

EDIT: Star Trek Online: Free-to-Play launches January 17, 2012.
Hello,
I have a lifetime subscription what benefits does my account recieve for being a lifetime subscriber since the game is going to free play, do I get extra dilithium, cheaper prices at the c-store more experience boost? And will there still be ships available for purchase in the C-Store because I do not have the time to gather the resources required just to out right purchase the ships given the new economy. I would like a little more detail and some clarifications on these topics. Will there still be missions that give gear for your ship and your person and crew that are level specific, but are usually very rare, rare, or uncommon like the deferi mission story give three very rare ship items for completion of certain missions in the story, I would like that to be kept, becaue I enjoyed that very much. You could upgrade you ship sytems at no cost to you and gain experience while doing it. Do you have to level up sometimes to play more story missions? The questions stated previously I would like more details on. Besides the question I would like to say I enjoy STO a lot and keep up the good work.

Sincerely

Michael McCoy