View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2011, 10:03 PM
This is fine but I do have to ask one question: Why is "■This should alleviate the severe spike damage we have been seeing." so bad but the retardedaly easy insta heals and shield resist stacking ok? I can literally blow the crap out of a ship and have it down to less then 10% hull but through the magic of STO a entire starship and crew is magically reparied almost instantly. It's dumb. Against a decent pre-made the only thing you might be able to do is try for an "insta kill" but take that away then to be honest I simply don't see the point.

Often times I literally have to kill a target quicker then schmuck #1 can press his RSP, or schmuck #2 can cast a extend on him, or schmuck #3 can hit me with a SNB, oh yea or back to schmuck #1 hits a TT with his EptS running with all the other retarded shield resists in this game. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo uterly sick of the retardedly easy time healers have in this game insta healing damage as well as the stupid Harry Potter AKA Science B.S that stacks to all new levels of fail.

What should really happen is that the damage calculations used currently for TS should be transferred to HY. Or, if they are not going to do that then they should completely re-work TT and change it from its current form of a poor mans RSP to something that perhaps boosts attack strength? Personally, the AOE of TS was stupid......how the damage was calculated was what was nice about it. Was it a bit cheesy in that multiple torps were calculated as a hit/miss/crit all at once? Perhaps.....but given the cheese of tac teams auto shield rebalancing and shield stacking it wasnt the cheeesiest thing we've had to deal with in game.