View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
The promotion ceremony missions are no longer offered. You do not actually need to claim a ship to complete a promotion mission.
Thank you for removing this. Because of the new dilithium system and the overpriced ships and items, a lot of people will not be able to purchase a new ship when they get promoted. So instead of waiting for them to grind the needed amount to purchase the ship before they complete the mission, now they don't have to. Now all they have to do is see Quinn and that's it. Thank you very much Zeronius Rex. It is nice to see someone listen to and resolve the problems that really annoyed Tribble testers.

Now maybe you can persuade them to get rid of the dilithium crafting surcharge completely. That is a major problem with the new system. Crafting was implememted so that people could have a way to get nice weapons and items for their toons without having the credits. By implementing a dilithium surcharge, you have completely gone against the reason it was created. Please help us get rid of this travesty. I am my fleets' crafter and I have helped out a lot of fleetmates and friends by crafting them the items they need. With this new surcharge, I will not be able to help out anyone.