View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-12-2011, 05:42 PM
I have to agree with the other players who are suggesting there should be a bank, which will help us clear out our inventory right there and then when we need to at base camp.

Like most others I'm not to impressed with the items that players can receive from the vendor by exchanging picked up Borg components. There's only one useful item there and that's the Fractal Remodulator, saving players 1 second when remodulating weapons.

On that notes, I still think that something more could be done to make it completely obvious that you need to remodulate your weapon. It can become difficult to see if your target has adapted when there's a dozen or more other players firing at the same targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
In addition to the change in lighting when the event starts, how about adding an alert/klaxon and communication voice over to sell the idea that the Borg are once again on the move.
Here's an idea Cryptic, when the invasion starts and the sky turns grey... Use the SFX you all-ready have in the space invasion...

"We are the Borg, you will be assimilated"

Have it reasonably loud, originating from the probe in the centre of the map and have it echo through-out the entire map, just once every time the invasion starts, please.

I also like Amosov's idea, after the Borg announce their usual intent to assimilate everything, let's hear a KLAXON, see if you can hook up two different klaxon SFX, one to trigger for Feds and one for the KDF players, thanks.