View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Ok, so I'm going to eat my words...took me 2 more respecs but I think I've gotten as close as I'm going to get. I lost about 1000 Hull HP, my Crit Chance and Severity are still way below where they were (I don't see any skills that boost them) and my bonus accuracy has dropped 3% (I could boost it I suppose). On the upside, I got all my ground skills back, within 1 or 2 points of where they were, and I've increased my overall damage output. I'm sure with a little more tweaking I could match up more of the skils numbers.

How did I do this? I realized that what was sinking me was wanting to be able to train my BOFFS. In order to train you need to max out the skills. Once I stopped doing this, and spent the points I needed for it to be effective, it all started to work. Most of my skills are 7's, with a couple 5's and 6's, a few 8's and only three 9's. I'll post up my engineering build a little later so you can see what I have done.

While I am a bit happier now that I have found a way to get the balance I was looking for, I still want to know why only half the skills have been looked at. This still seems like it is a foolhardy idea, pushing out a skill system that is only half done.