View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 63
11-13-2011, 10:06 AM
The easy power plant missions were a little too easy. The turret mission def needs auto-team and more turrets. The city did seem to crash frequently. I didn't get to try any of the med or hard missions. Having said all that the areas I've seen look good and if this is a first run I look forward to improvements because this area as is is more fun than the Borg space encounters.

I liked the idea somebody above posted about random 'kill x Borg' runs, that could be lots of fun. Sadly I don't think I would play this on holodeck because I don't craft and have very little interest in crafting, I've done better selling my particles and stuff on the exchange and just buying the stuff I wanted there as well. Spending two hours running around collecting stuff I have no use for and can't trade is not how I would like to spend my after-work gaming time. You guys should def just change some of these parts to decent gear drops or make them sellable on the exchange, or attach some good gear as a reward with or instead of ec at missions end.