View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant797 View Post
And apparently they are allowing c-store purchases to come over, if those c-store purchases are ships. What I find interesting is that the things that I've already purchased, claimed, and unlocked are effectively relocked. I wouldn't have a problem if I couldn't claim them on new characters on Tribble, but it's kinda weird to not have access to them on the transfer character. It doesn't affect anything, so I'm not shedding any major tears about it.
Mmmmmmm, no.. They're letting your character bring anything over that they currently have on them or in drydock.

If you discharge any C-store ship on Tribble, you won't have access to it unless you re-purchase it. Also, any costumes your characters or BOFFs are wearing transfer over fine, but you can't change them without losing access to C-store purchases.

Tribble C-store and Holodeck C-store are *not* connected. You have no purchases on Tribble C-store that you didn't make there, and transferred characters only bring what they had and have access to nothing else.