View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I haven't tried the new ones yet: I was never a big fan of the STFs - for myself. For others it seems (at least almost) the right thing.

But I think instead of fixing the same 3 missions for 2 years now Cryptic should maybe consider adding new ones. How about some non-Borg STFs? Maybe something involving the Federation Klingon War?

I suppose one reason to stay with the STFs and fine-tune them every few months is that you basially have all the art assets and it's faction-agnostic.

A new STF will require new art assets. But even if it's Klingon vs Federation, you could re-use it for either side....
Beside the "concetrating on the KDF/fed-War" part (since I dislike that war with passion and one of the good things of the new stfs is beeing able to play together) exactly my thinking...
What I like about the new stfs is that they are space fight that require more then just "targert and shoot", like EVERYT PVE combat in the game.
But it would have been much better to add numerous missions like that as NEW missions instead of redoing old ones. I'll never get the thinking behind that...