View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobkill View Post
I think the fact that STO is hurting right now in the number of players could possibly be attributed to the lack of any new FE since March. Could that not be possible?

Could it also be possible that the lack of singleplayer content in the way of story is what many people are complaining about as the prime reason for lose of subscribers?

Could it be possible that PvP, while left unloved by STO devs, is NOT the reason people have played STO in the past? If they haven't done anything substantially new for PvP except for what is on tribble since launch, then why leave now because of lack of focus on PvP?

I venture the game started losing subscribers early this year when it became apparent that FEs were no longer a thing of the norm.
The monkey wrench in the people are leaving because there are no feature episodes is, they were abandoning the game before they come out.

People have been leaving the game since launch over PVP issue's. People started rage quitting after launch for spam holds in ground PVP. They also left after season two because the PVP queues were broke for a couple of months. Then the PVP queues broke again in season four, causing more to leave.

I'm sure that some quit over not getting featured episodes, because there are so many good reasons to quit STO.