View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-17-2011, 03:05 PM

Um, what the heck just happened? ESD now has cartoony, colorful "you are here" signs all over the place. These new floating symbols are a step (or 5) down in my opinion.

The skill tree is broken, I can't spend a single point, and some points I DID spend got un-spent for me!?!

You can't double click on a Doff mission to open it anymore, you now have to highlight it and then click on start. At least you can still double click your doffs.

I like the new tabs for Doff (i.e. completed) but the changes to the mission interface make it seem WAY too cluttered and busy (redundant?).

Even with the relatively few changes I like, I'd rather see the whole mess rolled back to pre-patch!

Cryptic, with the amount of hand-holding changes you just put in, it makes me genuinely afraid of the type of people you're anticipating will join. I know even govt buildings and hospitals are going to colored lines to follow from one area to another, but I find it incredibly condescending there too. Maybe I gotta get used to the dumbing-down of our society?

P.S. And that last comment refers to how leaders, engineers, educators are all now pandering to the lowest common denominator, not that people ARE morons, but that people keep treating us as IF we're morons.