View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nONLY_DRock
Normally, I'd say suck it up, but you've probably already got a couple pages of that by now.

You want to know why they do it?

They get off on it. And if you call them on this blatant aggrevation... well, they get off on that too.

I don't quite understand it either. I rather prefer a victory on even terms and conditions over completely dominating a helpless enemy. People like that remind me of kids who like to pull wings off insects or torment animals. Groks me as wrong. I'm just not sadistic like that.

Before people say 'It's just a game.'...... exactly! No consequences worth mentioning, so people's ugly behaviour tends to turn up. Including bullying and sadism.

So that's jerk behavior in online games in a nutshell. Sorry, nothing much can be done about it. But don't blame yourself or gaming in general. It's up to the individual. It's THEIR malfunction. Not yours.

Tell you what. Next time someone pulls that stuff in Ker'rat, send a distress signal. Call up your friends. Call up their friends. Call up your fleets. Call up your entire faction in zone chat in the Eta Eridani sector. Call for help! You need backup? Then don't be afraid to ask for it.
......no one mentions Feds spawn camping the KDF spawn....