View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
I run a Fallout-themed one over at Fallout: Apocalyptika.
I have my own off-site RP forums as well...just wasn't sure about advertising rules in regards to posting the link.

Right now, they are silent due to needing members. RP wise, there are 3: a 'kaiju wars' type deal (ala, Godzilla and other giant monsters, customs included), a sci-fi faction based RP (ala, 4XRTS with diplomacy, war, and the rest of the whole kit and kaboodle) where you can be based on a canon faction (Examples: Babylon 5's Earth Alliance, Star Trek's United Federation Of Planets, Star Wars's Galactic Empire, Farscape's Peacekeepers, Warhammer 40,000's Tau, et cetera) or a custom design of your own (its currently set up so that each RPer keeps each other in check to prevent god-modding in terms of ships (like a fighter with a Death Star grade super laser, for example...I've seen that tried once), number ****s, unfounded 'deus ex machina' moments, et cetera (though, some leeway is given for story and plot events), and a third that, well, currently is in limbo as I try to figure out what I'm going to do with it (its already gone through so many 'what do I want this to be' periods I just don't know anymore, lol).

Sorry, got a bit rambly. Lol, its been so long since I had any activity on my forums, I tend to get a little talkative when I talk about my RPGs there.