View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 86
11-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgwynne View Post
Judging by the extreme negativity and illogical nonsense espoused by the majority (not all, but the majority) of comments I have read on this forum, I'm not really sure exactly how it could be considered helping to make things better.

By all means, make suggestions as to how things could change. But it's very tiresome to open almost any thread, even a thread that starts positively, and read the SAME complaints over and over. That's pretty unproductive.
It is a hell of their own making though. If we hadn't been promised the stars only to get much, much less perhaps there would be much less frustration.

Complaints will be repeated until they are addressed, or until significant changes occur that can put those complaints to the back of peoples minds. I could forgive a lot of the changes if it meant significant improvements to my playing experiance. Some of what is coming is good but IMO, not enough, not when we were promised so much and I bought my LTS on the strength of those promises. I'm not a mindless grouch either, I supported the game and Cryptic until a couple of months ago and I've been here since beta, my patience has run out.

As I said, it is a hell of Cryptic's own making and they must endure it until the game becomes significantly better, until new mission content, KDF contetn pvp etc etc stop getting overlooked. They have a long road ahead of them to get there, perhaps the new updates are the first step but in light of recent months, I'm not so sure they will carry on like this and as such, I'll remain unhappy with aspects of the game.