View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1377
12-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daBelgrave
It looks like the Vedek costume was removed. I guess it's a good thing I made one while I could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
It probably wasn't intended to be in the game until the Dominion / Bajor FE comes out in February.
I noticed this as well. And I am glad I saved a version for my Bajoran captain. Let's hope that when they bring it back they don't decide to add a C-Store price tag. We need more free Off Duty clothing. There's still not enough as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_McKaby
Heads up, any purchased uniform slot can be Uniform, off duty or Formal wear, its not to the level some of us want, where we can have the Mercenary equipment on our uniforms, but it is a BIG step in the right direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher-Soldier
If this is true -- any change to the old 'one off duty slot' than it's great news! I'll check it out.

Thanks
Thanks for the heads up, Patrick.

It is true, though the Off Duty slot does remain labeled Off Duty, which is odd.
When you go to the Tailor, in the Costume portion you'll see a drop down field at the top right. This drop down lets you choose between Uniform, Formal and Off Duty categories. These categories each still have the limitations they always have.