View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanofwolves
I am wondering if anyone would be willing to construct a lareg series of klingon missions bases on storylines i write. if so i would be very greatful
Methos5k is right when he said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos5k
You could try to learn the tools. You only need a few basics to get started. Your missions can develop over time, as you experiment more with the Foundry?

Don't give up before you try, I guess I was trying to say.

Best of luck
There are lots of resources out there to help you with the development of your mission series. Plus you have the resource of a lot of great authors here on the forums to answer questions. Also those of us who will help you find the things to fix as you develop the mission for release.

My best advice to you is developing a story. Decide if it is going to be dialog heavy, battle heavy or a good combo of both. Then develop the maps with interactive objects, NPC's and other elements. Then bring it to folks like me, The.Grand.Nagus, filbones or most any of the authors on this forum to evaluate it and give you constructive feedback. This is a great community and they are always willing to help out with advice or suggestions. Just remember, no one can tell your story better than you.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your work.
Brian