View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
When you are editing the fleet emblem you will see the save/load/purchase buttons on the bottom...this is apparently a bug where it crosses into the tailor settings for some reason.

In between the buttons in the middle of the bottom of the screen you have to click the mouse in the center bottom in between the buttons on the bottom for it to save. Almost like a window pop up over the save button.

If you click in the middle of the 2 bottom buttons it should save and your emblem is changed. You really have to stare at the bottom of the screen when your in the emblem edit screen to see what I mean. It does work.....yet it took me a day and 1100 C-points to figure out what was going on.

Bugged? You betcha!

One of many....
Thanks a bunch, castogere! Thanks to your determined tanacity to discover the loophole around that bug 'cause I spent about an hour or so trying to figure what's going on with that and figured it was one of those 'known bugs' that's on Cryptic's long list of "To Do's", me guessed. Much appreciate the work you've done and the sharing of info's 'cause it worked!