View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1976
12-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Moved this thread to its new home Welcome to the Duty Officer System Feedback forum!

Take it away Heretic...

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Considering there's no Fleet Starbase feedback forum, could you consider moving the thread highlighted blue in my signature... to the Duty Officer System Feedback forum for now please Brandon?

The thread heavily focuses on Duty Officer assignments interacting with internal system design of the fleet starbase.

Also note that I'm desperately trying to keep my thread alive, it got to 30 days without a post (on the 8th), then I posted in it earlier and this is simply due to it's location, constructive threads in the General Feedback section do not gain enough traction to keep going due to the lack of viewing forum members. Generally only the threads in that section (general feedback) that pick up the trolls or those who are concerned over something that's upset them... live long and prosper, unless closed.

Thanks in advance, btw notice the idea I posted above here?

Keep up the good work!

P.S. If my thread in blue does not get a post in the next 30 days, it's dead because I had the last post. And I put the most effort into this one.