View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 51
12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Jakub

Quote:
Cryptic you must realize that PVP in this game is very important for many, many people. We pay money to fight against other players in space. Poor PVP content and bugs / exploits only push people away from the game. So please Cryptic fix all these bugs and exploits and let us enjoy this game. Good PVP content and fair rules for everybody = more money for you guys and happy customers. It's very simple.
I could not have said it any better myself.

I do have to at least say that the space combat in STO is by far way more exciting, challenging and fun than any other space combat oriented game that is currently available, in my opinion. That being said, and in regard to PvP, one can only bash one's head against a brick wall so many times without eventually stopping to stem the flow of blood, as a result. Unfortunately, this metaphor applies to so many aspects of frustration shared by the STO community, it necessitated my use of said metaphor...

In any event, the squeaky wheel invariably gets all the grease, so what have any of us got to lose by being silent?
I do believe that if you are reading this, you should at least attempt to make your voice known, even if you have done so already, do it again.

And again.

The wall is still there, after all.

FIX MY DAMN GAME CRYPTIC!

There. Now I feel better, too..

" What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it.
I don't like it any more than you men."

"Any man playing grabass or fightin' in the building spends a night in the box."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------