Thread: par'Mach'kai
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2011, 04:27 AM
Thanks for reviewing! I will certainly take your suggestions and look at my mission again.

One thing that I wanted to note about the Player Bridge map is that it sounds like it is not working as it did when I tested it in the Foundry. I basically have a holding cell "off-map" that contains the rest of the Romulan enemies along with two squads of Klingon friendlies. The last Romulan is the Klingon p'tahk that you have to kill with a Klingon skin on him. When he spawns, I have two invisible walls spawn so he shouldn't run to try and help his comrades. The walls don't disappear until you approach an invisible marker just in front of him.

So when I tested it in the Foundry, it went as follows:

1. Beam in, immediately get the pop-up OOC window about putting Away Team on passive and switching to melee weapon.
2. Friendly Klingons usually had the remaining Romulan squad killed by the time I read through the dialog at a steady pace and clicked the Continue button.
3. Placed Away Team on Passive and switched to melee weapon (Romulans were always dead by the time I did this).
4. Approached the Klingon p'tahk which lowered the invisible walls and we did battle.

Sounds like it isn't working that way after it was published. I'll have to play through that part now that it is published and see what is going on.