View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-10-2011, 12:22 PM
I hope they stick to their mantra of not charging for additional content. I'm also a lifer and played all the beta. The game has come a long way since then. Hopefully PWE can grow this game and keep it going...indefintely

From past experiences Cryptic never keeps anything purely "exclusive" (except for the Liberated Borg for Lifers). I remember gifting 5 copies of the game and 1 month's sub just to get the Galaxy X...then it ended up in the C-Store. The only difference with the Jem'Hadar ship is it is happening under PWE....they may actuallly keep this thing exclusive and keep it out of the C-Store.

From a cannon point of view....there's no way Starfleet would permanently assign a captain and crew to a Jem'Hadar attack ship....can you imagine making first contact in one of those? I could see it happen for a special mission or something, but it's not something they would be assigned to on a regular basis.

Regardless, would be great to get the ship. Guess I'll try the old fashion way and do some laps at the Wonderland. If the ship eventually shows up in the C-store, great! (but I'll only buy it if it's an account-wide unlock)