Reclaiming a VA with the 600 day token?
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
12-11-2011, 06:38 PM
1) The cloaking device does work on another ship - the Dreadnaught Cruiser, not just the Defiant Retrofit.
2) It was made a console to be more consistent with the other changes, and to allow the possible development of future ships that could use it.
3) As the Sao Paulo is a Captain level ship (same as the regular Defiant class, which cannot cloak), and once purchased, you can use the Sao Paulo appearance on the retrofit Defiant, the console cannot be equipped on the lower tier ships.
4) A token isn't a purchase. VA token ships once discharged, have never been able to be reclaimed.
5) The 600 day reward was specifically noted that you only got it IF you did not already get a token before. In short, only one VA token per character at most, and since you used yours, you definitely won't be getting another one, sorry.