Thread: bridge official
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurialo
thanks for the answer, all of them are usefull. However, now I have another question: I have several BO candidates, one is violet, others are blue and others are green. The color of my BO candidates has any impact like in duty officers? If yes, do you think is better to discard the BO I have and skill some of my acutal colored BO candidates?

Thanks again,
E.
Well kind of.
First: Usually the green purple and blue Bridge officers come with abilitys wich cant be purchased directly from the skill trainer or be trained by the captain himself.
Torpedo Spread III, Scattern Valley III, Tykens Rift III, Targert Subsystem X III, Beam Overload III Transfer shield strenth III are famous examples for that..
Those abiltys CAN be trained to other BOs (wich "consumes" the BO that traines, means he disapears).

They also come with better traits, wich usually just effects their preformance on Ground and is not that important (especially if you play in groups and rarly take BOs with you anyway)
In some very rare cases you get a saurian with efficiency improoves the enegry levels in space and is very desired (although, IMO, a litte overestimatet).