View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-16-2011, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taedrinnar View Post
I can't help it.

I find it funny no one remembers this.. So i'll post it for you. SERIOUS potential spoilers here, so i'll change the text to black, just heighlight it to see...

BEGIN SPOILER

JH ships are appearing everywhere, completely empty. When attempting to contact the Dominion about this we get -No Response-

Ships, Probes and Messages sent thru the wormhole to contact the Dominion report -No contact-

The JH/Founders that ally with the cardasians are the ALPHA quadrent versions, the one stuck on this side.

-- NO ONE.... HAS HEARD... FROM THE DOMINION... THE REAL DOMINION...IN AWHILE. --

"We are the Borg, lower your shields and prepare to be assimilated, we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own ~Resistance is Futile~"

'But the JH can't be Assimilated,' you say.

"Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created. But, now they are all Borg. " - Borg Queen

I see it like this. The Borg attacked a weakened Dominion and won. Founders, like Undine, could not be assimilated, and so they were destroyed. However the Vorta were not so lucky. The Vorta know how to make KCW, and the Borg probably siezed a lot of it when assimilating various dominion ships and worlds.

The dominion no longer exists. Its -gone-.

Other possable explinations to the KCW/JH Borg thing..

A Lack of KCW causes JK bodies to break down and die. however.. what do Borg Nanoprobes do? Repair the body and keep it in optimum functioning order.. Thus... with the right amount of Nanoprobes one could counteract a lack of KCW, add in regeneration in an alcove, which greatly speeds up this process, and a JH drone is very possable even without KCW.

END SPOILERS

And i leave you with these thoughts.

"You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's thoughts."
The missing ships don't necessarily have something to do with the JH drones, as the Borg mission featuring Q and the USS Saragota already had a JH drone when the game launched. This is proof that JH were already assimlated before the Wolf incident. (The drone was TNG style)