View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-17-2011, 09:57 AM
I was not looking to change yours or anyone elses opinions. That is why I added the PS. I am not leaving the door closed but I am not going to try to force my "fan boy" or "what ever I might be called" ideas on anyone. Engaging in a debate is fine but it normally brings out the worst in people on the internet. This is why I just state my opinion and leave because if I really wanted a dead heat, polar opposite view, I would debate with my wife who is a different polical party than I am.

Yes, all feedback is important. I never said anything about NOT submitting feedback. I was just suggesting that instead of RAGE posts, posters could offer reasons. If your reason is that this is turning into a Asian MMO grindfest, then that is a reason. Furthermore, there is no instead of this, can we do that.

I started with you because your post mentioned people attacking the OP. If you feel that I was attacking you directly, I am sorry as that was never my intention. I just wanted to take the words you typed and say "Hey, here is my thought. If you don't like it, you can ignore me" as you had said.

I have learned through great personal struggles that once someones mind is made up, no words can sway him/her. I also am not one to try to force my beliefs (personal or otherwise) on anyone as I respect their beliefs and opinions. I can suggest things but I am not going to tell you that you are wrong and I am right.

Anyway, I would love to call you a friend Superluminous even if our opinions on the subject matter are different.

Matt