Feedback & Analysis
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
12-19-2011, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?
1. Fed: Escorts till max rank
Klingon: Bird of Prey / Raptor at T4 (Captain)
2. Fed: Excelsior or Escort, the Jem'Hadar atm
Klingon: Vor'cha Refit, Guramba, Hegh'Ta, Raptor
3. - MVAM; Split Mode (the hyper fast module) AND a LtC Sci (for Haz.Em. III) make it better than the average
- Jem'Hadar: Tons of resistance consoles and 2 universal slots
4. - Science Vessels in PvE. They require a heavy investment in Science skills while Cruisers and Escorts work nicely with almost the same skill spec. The skills take some time to reload and the general firepower is low due to lack of weapons and Tac consoles.
- Galaxy / Dreadnought: The turnrate is terribly bad and because the base turnrate is so awful not even turnrate consoles make them enjoyable. This is the reason why I rather use an Excelsior and Klingon cruisers.
5. A horrible console or BOff layout will ruin a ship, no matter how good it looks. 2 Tac Consoles only is a reason for me to pass on a ship. 3-4 are required for my preferences.