View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2688
12-19-2011, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipORican View Post
#1 - Holstered weapons and tricorders visible on characters during away missions. (i.e. Rifles slung to back and pistols on waist.
That would be totally great... I currently do that by using only a sword and have the "Ent mirror belt" makes the knife look like an extendo sword...

Quote:
#2 - a TRIBBLE BANK, where we can keep our tribbles we breed away from consumables sometimes stored in the regular bank.
Agreed. my tribbles are also 80% of my bank I have all of them.

Quote:
#2 - more bridge types/designs....NX-O1 Bridge, Reliant Bridge, Excelcior Bridge, or a "Contest To Design A New Bridge"
more bridges would be great IF they come with accurate uniform options and don't have the clone issues.

Quote:
#3 - more Alien BOFs and Duty Officers: refer to Star Trek Enterprise and the movie Star Trek The Voyage Home (Council Chamber scene) and Star Trek Undiscovered Country (Khitomer Conference) - Denobulan, Rigellian, Grazerite, Kasheeta, Xelatian, Zaranite, Bzzit Khaht, Ariolo, Arcadian, Aaamazzarite, Coridan, Vorgon, Yridian, Xindi-Arboreal, Xindi-Reptilian, Xindi-Primate, Kazon. Focus on those who are members of the Federation circa 2161, 2286, 2293, and 2379

That's been needed for a while... also more parts for the alien creation tool.

you maybe interested to know SOME of those are coming as Doffs.

Quote:
#3 - more Mini-Games (i.e. Poker, Tongo, Dom-jot, Parrises Squares, Basic Phaser Target Practice, Velocity (Star Trek Voyager), and Tri-Dimensional Chess). Some of these games could also be played PVPs or challenges to help acquire credits, Gold-Press Latium, Dilithium, Special Gear, Equipment, Clothing or new Titles.
totally agree... star trek was big on games... and yet we have... none? unless you count... spin the wheel...

Dabo is lame.

Quote:
*working Shuttle Bay, where all small crafts can be accessed to complete small craft needed missions, or new multi-missions for future episodes.
yes, that way we don't need to re-power-map every time we take a shuttle out.

Quote:
*ability to Refit/Retrofit Old Starships...adding more consoles, weapons, consumables, or BOFs, slots. A way of crafting a starship using an old starship from one's inventory. Why can't I have another aft weapon slot refitted onto my NX Class? Instead of refitted starships being something we have to buy in the C-Store Why not have players spend credits, dilithium, etc. or have to complete special missions and/or Fleet Missions to acquire components needed for a refit. And since refits take time...why not have it take time like the missions for Duty Officers (i.e. 20hrs to refit or add aft weapon slot and/or 48hrs to add a console slot to engineering. Of course, this should not be an easy task and refits should have limitations. i liked that we had the option to craft a Delta Flyer oppose to simply buying it from the C-Store.
ahhh... the old "customize your ship" option... Star Trek Legacy planned to do that but it didn't make the final cut of the game... and if Riker could take the Old Ent and glue a third nacelle and a phaser lance on it, why can't we?

Quote:
QUESTION: Will ranking up continue? Something similar to WOW through new expansion packs which would grand access to new realms and new abilities to skill-up.

it has been discussed... but since STO hasn't even had ANY new content in a year, it's not a priority... obviously.