View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 94
12-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Specific questions:
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
So far Captain. Ive been playing since launch this is my only character. I play ALL MMO's slowly. I like to enjoy evry aspect of the game both social and combat. I am a Tactical officer. I fly whatever the best tac ship I can get for my level. I equip the best eqip i can get my hands on. I mostly solo. However every other weekend i get together with my two friends back east and we hop on skype and do missions for a few hours.

2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
Not at cap yet :-) Hopefully i will be VA by the middle of next year.

3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
This answer comes from a PVE stand point. (Some of the romulan ships just knock me out of the sky. I can usually take one down though after a couple of respawns.

4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?

We are tac vessels! We should have huge bonuses to our weapons to make up for lack of armor. We are the Wizards of STO

5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?

Weapon abilities of the tac ships. I would love to have a dynamic where we could further enhance and gerry-rig our ship systems on the fly. Sort of like a cross between the power sliders on the UI and the BoFF system.