View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Even that does not bother me. (just to be clear this is hypothetical) even if they actively gave chris a free ship the guy has spent the best part of 2 years doing a video podcast that will no doubt take a huge amount of his time and effort on a regular basis, be a tremendous boost for cryptic to have someone promote it in such a great way and he even travelled what? 1900 miles to go see them. i would not begrudge him that ship if thats what they have done.

this is Christmas after all. its no skin of my nose and hardly a slap in the face if someone has does something nice for someone else for their hard work. and yes ive spent a fair chunk of change trying to get that ship myself.

either way its total speculation.
Too true.

Didn't he also announce that he's going to make the Podcast his primary work also? I remember something of him mentioning that he quit his previous job and is now devoting all his time to the Podcast.

And maybe he got the ship because he's now all alone in that big scary studio... no more support from J-man, only a few geeks on Skype... methinks he deserved it!