View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 95 To the Devs...
12-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic

Specific questions:
1. What ship(s) did you fly as you ranked up? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
2. What ship(s) do you fly at cap? For each, primarily PvE, PvP or both? Group or solo?
3. Which ship(s) do you think are currently overpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
4. Which ship(s) do you think are currently underpowered? PvE, PvP, or both? Specifically why?
5. What feature of your favorite ships do you like the most? As in, console configurations, station configurations, aesthetics, special abilities, etc.?

Looking forward to all your feedback!
1. Flew in order: Miranda, TOS Connie, TMP Connie, Galaxy, Sovreign, Excelsior (all PvE).

2. I Fly Excelsior at cap (post-Season 5, I will soon be changing ships as current Excelsior is not worthy of T5).

3. Overpowered ships...Klingons! in PvP they are waaaay out of control and too powerful! For example, in TNG, if Klingon ships were as superior as they are (in game) the 1701-D would have been destroyed 10,000 times.

4. Underpowered ships: I think the Sovreign in its' current state leaves a little to be desired. Sovreign should be upgraded.

5. I LIKED (pre-Season 5) Excelsior. Man, it was a beast! Now, it plays more like a T3.5/T4 ship and is not worthy of "flagship" status.

and last but not least #6....PLEASE IMPLIMENT THE AMBASSADOR CLASS! ------ It's a much more maneuverable starship, and sexier looking ship than the Galaxy Class.