View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Ah I see. Anyway I find the lack of acknowledgement of the community reaction to the grab bag to be disturbing. I was under the impression that part of the purpose of the show was to discuss community concerns, not ignore them. I'm someone who doesnt care about it, but I still acknowledge the fact that many do and can understand why.
Given Chris's comments concerning Cryptic criticsm in the past (Holy mother of god, that was a lot of C words...) I suspect that given it was Jeremy he was speaking to, the idea of raising the "grab bag" fiasco would have been flogging a dead horse. The J-Man is probably intimately aware of the controversy of the decision, and it wouldn't have served much purpose internally to raise it again.

...And Chris has stated in the past that STOked does not exist to bash the game it effectively serves as a fan mouthpiece for. To play devil's advocate on the point, this episode also didn't have a "Community Feedback" segment, which would strike me as the appropriate place to raise such concerns.