Thread: Hacked? Help?
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhuark View Post
I followed the link above and talked with live support. They a) advised me to change the password and e-mail associated with the account, b) told me they know of no way to 'restore' a previous game-state but that I should c) open a ticket with account and billing, although I've already opened a GM ticket ( which remains there without a response ).
Live Support really only handles billing issues, not in-game issues like lost items.

The only hope you have now is through your GM Ticket. Keep in mind GMs are slow to respond and are known for taking over a week to get back to you.

And when a GM answers they just might reply with a cookie cutter response, telling you to make sure your password is secure. If that happens, don't get frustrated. Reply to them, restate your position, and ask for your issue to be "escalated to the next level of support". A Senior GM might be needed to get to the bottom of it.

Hope everything works out ok for you. They could at least look through the logs and see if anyone deleted all your stuff.