View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
LTS can have their account sit and collect 400 points a month even if they don't do diddly squat and don't pay for that month. So we obviously get something for it.

As for a sale they just had one so...
uh oh - typo - my fed character was NOT ranked up enough for me to purchase the ships i wanted during the thanksgiving sale or id be a happy camper with the cryptic santa...i got most of the klingon ships i wanted NOT on sale...right before the thanksgiving sale.........................

one of the reasons i came back to rank the silly fred character after i got my klingon finished...and dont get me started on how i still have missions to do with my fred character NOT having to repeat any mission while having to repeat them over and over again with my klingon character...or when i hit VA as fred and didnt get a new ship like i did with the klingon....pre season 5....

oh well maybe the scrooge will let up before the end of the year with 1 last c-store sale before free to play...

i was hoping for a "12 days of christmas" for the delta flyer too....considering im sitting on day 9 since season 5 began without being able to finish... 8(

woe is me the player who just started to play and is a klingon based player who was happily ranking one of them up before a silly fred...

and thanks by the way i would have wondered where those 400 points would be coming from...does that kick in right away? i loaded up on points(and other lovely medicinals) in hopes for a c-store christmas sale this week...which is probably why i missed i get free points every month when i bought the lifetime a couple weeks ago...oh and 400 points is a tease...id have to wait 3 months before having enough points to buy any of the ships left that i want...