View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-29-2011, 01:53 PM
[quote=MattMiracle]You do realize that they are on a holiday break right ....[quote]

And that is why i'm trying to make it not out of hand, but keep getting flamed for it......

I DID cancel my sub because of this, but I will likely resub if/when I get the ship back. The delay is frustrating, but the amount of flames coming my way is completely uncalled for. The response I have gotten for daring to post my issue on the forum I think has actually made me MORE upset than the actual issue.

I'm trying to be patient, but getting flamed for airing a grievance is making it difficult.

Quote:
I do agree there needs to be more "warning" when dismissing ships or anything else that you will have to "buy back" to reclaim. I could see this more like the DOff missions where it states that the mission may remove a DOff from your roster (Extreme, Dismiss, or Execute missions).

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. You can always come back after 1/17 and play for free (keep that in mind) .

Matt
Thank you.

I really never intended this issue to start a flame war, but it has on the small scale in here, and in the forum of my fleet. I really don't think i'm being unreasonable here, asking for my item back. I dont want free cpoints. I don't want another unrestricted token to do what I wish. I don't want free stuff. I just want my original item back.

Cancelling my sub and leaving the game may seem a bit drastic, but that's not 100% this issue but rather a culmination of many issues.