View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I think there is a range between treating everyone as a winner and "ganking noobs".

But I think most of the PvP communtiy that I am aware of (which may admittedly just the cool and good guys.) probably fits right into that range between. I think most of us here are interesting in sharing tips and will do so if asked. Maybe we can try to reach out more. If we see that pure Galaxy Cruiser in over his head, constantly without shield resistance and blowing up 60 seconds after respawn, we can not only continue blowing him up, we can also send a message suggesting to load up on EPtS and stuff. (I'd be careful with direct tells, though. He may just think you want to insult and ridicule him...)

But I think it can be expected that a PvP interested individual reaches out occasionally and ask questions. I believe it is our responsibility to react. Be more kind in chat then you were in fight.

never once has one of my questions gone unanswered. sometimes i will ask directly in battle, sometimes afterwards, sometimes on the forums. everyone ive ever teamed with or fought against has made me the player i am today. and i pay it foreward every chance i get.