View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amodedoma View Post
So now I'm bullsh*ting!? You seem to have a thing for calling people liars. Unless you've been looking over my shoulder the last 10 days, you've got no way whatsoever to disprove my claim. If you represent Cryptic and have my connection and activity logs in front of you all you have to do is look, otherwise you don't know squat.

Having an opinion is fine, until you start poking at people with it!
Yes... OR a GM was looking at your character and saw how badly you did you skills and kept resetting them in hopes you would do them right

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDatax
Stop feeding the trolls. Everyone knows there was only one skill reset when they revamped the space/ground mandatory skillpoint spending. :p
but the last time I let a troll starve to death, PETA sent me a letter and wanted to take me to court for cruelty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Funny, my STO launcher had news of both yesterday's and today's maint downtime on them the evening before it happened...and of course, there were post here regarding it as well.
Maybe the launcher's different for different parts of the world.
Nah, its the same (at least it is for US and UK players as I've played in Florida and England within the last 7 days), but then again, it may be different for him, just like he has had to reset his skills a few times in ten days, unlike everyone else that only had to reset yesterday