Thread: I'm puzzeled :)
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
Not the exact same cooldown, but a shared cooldown which is shorter than it's individual cooldown. Certain abilities, for example, the emergency power to subsystem abilities, the shared cooldown is the same as the abilities duration, so you can effectively chain 2 (actually 4, but that's only really possible on a cruiser) copies of an ability indefinately.

I would look into a new engine deflector shield setup if I were you.
A few runs of the new stf's for some data chips will get you enough currency for a few pieces of the borg set (maybe the engine and deflector) coupled with the assimilated console (from assimilation mission (undine front)) for a 3 piece set bonus and a covariant capx2 shield from skirmish (the borg shield is quite low capacity). Individually the pieces may not be the ideal type you would choose but the set bonus procs are an absolute steal at 5 edc/piece.

Is your weapons power reaching 125? It looks set quite low, so if it isn't I'd recommend getting it to 125 (you might get away with setting it at 90 or 95).
The borg set looks very nice, is the only way to get it doing stfs? Since I plan staying with regen shields the borg ones seem to be the best in the game, yes? The console also looks like a must and the engines I guess I need for the boni... However I realy dislike the looks of the borg deflector.

Power level was beneath 125, I was curios what the difference between 100 and 125 is. Should I put it back to 125?

Also, I do appericiate your oppinion and the effort for writing the post but my problem is damage output, not survivability. In those couple of games I played since I got back I didn't die even once and a lot of that comes from regen shields which realy reward me if I can get off the heat.