View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 222
01-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rswfire View Post
Okay. It's been 1 year and 1 month. And now it's 2012.

Please provide us with an update, dstahl. I'm sure we'd all greatly appreciate it!

Are you familiar with the Infamous 2 UGC Editor? The Foundry pales by comparison (and I say this with all due respect to you, sincerely), and it was made for a single player game, which as a result has a limited life cycle. I estimate that The Foundry only has about 5% of the features that are available in the Infamous 2 UGC Editor. If you've never seen it, please pick up a copy of the game and see it firsthand. It really will blow your mind.

Knowing there is something out there that puts The Foundry to shame is very disappointing for me personally. STO is an MMO -- its life cycle is undetermined and hopefully many, many years away. The things we could do if we had the Infamous 2 UGC Editor in STO would greatly benefit this game and could even be its saving grace. Not having it just makes me sad.
Dont count on it, modders could have done alot with improving it in the small time that it has been out but i have had the opportunity to check out the I2UGCE and it is awesome!