View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 152
01-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rswfire View Post
I made one character a few weeks ago and I've not made it out of the city yet. The city itself is pretty amazing. I was honestly impressed with it. There's a lot there compared to ESD. But of course the Federation also has Memory Alpha, DS9, other outposts, etc. I know the Klingon faction is incomplete.
Yeah, I made my first 'bad guy' since launch, last week. Qo'nos is pretty amazing, it has ot be said. The thing I like best about it is that it's PACKED with NPCs, in a way that you just do not see in other games' capital cities. There's so much life there, it's great.

The only thing I don't like about playing a non-Fed character so far, is that after about an hour, my alien was Commander 21, and I was still on tutorial missions! I understand why they accelerated the curve for Klingons, but I *feel* bad now, because my best, favourite Starfleet character is still LC 17! It would kind of take the shine off her a bit if I let it get to me, but fortunately it makes a nice change to play a hot, seven foot tall orange alien chic for a while.