View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Cedric View Post
Well that's true too, but with new factions getting add, so come with it new content. I think they should both go hand in hand right? At least if your adding anything major like a faction it should.
Yes, new missions would get added: Romulan mission. I don't want to be forced to play another species simply to have new things to do. I like my characters. I've spent a lot of time making and playing them. I don't want to abandon them and start a Rom character just because there's nothing left for me to do in the game. And even then leveling is so fast now that I'll blow through any Romulan content and get to level cap in a week or less.

Of course my own opinion is that they are working on a Romulan Expansion pack that will need to be purchased - just like every other FTP MMO has. This will open up a whole slew of new Romulan C-Store ships and such to be purchased. But either way this game needs more content otherwise all the FTPers coming in next month are going to be end-game bored in a month or less.