View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
looks like foxrocks and mvs took care of this page...

listen, you guys hang in there, you will find a feet. or one will find you. at tops there are around 50 of us who pvp regularly, and even less that excell in what they are good at. i consider myself, at least, on the road to competing with them.

but there are so many intagibles to discuss. for 1, the shot caller of any fleet is the mvp. they are hard to find, and as rare as anything in this game. the more you play the game, the more you will find decsision making more important than the powers that your team has at their disposal to deliver.

have fun, kill bad guys.

horizon
@Captain_Horizon: I've been looking for a pvp fleet for quite some time now with no luck. I PvP everyday..

"but there are so many intagibles to discuss. for 1, the shot caller of any fleet is the mvp. they are hard to find, and as rare as anything in this game. "

Can you please explain? Didn't quite get it.. or maybe the shot caller is one player that is calling the targets during the match?

Forgot to ask something, how about the power settings? I'm getting around 123/53/72/34 (without any ability active).
I tried to boost weapons and shields instead of speed.. but that is waste of power, becomes too slow and easy target for bops