View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2012, 03:34 PM
hello, thank you again for the review.

I've adjusted most of what you suggested.

I didn't see a damaged klingon ship in the detail part...

-Consider changing the "Speak to Captin Anderson" task to read "Speak to Captain Anderson". - Fixed
-Captain Anderson is labeled as "UGC Contact" which is the default for an NPC name in the Foundry. This of course makes the button "Talk to UGC Contact". Fixed all UGC contacts, that was bugging me, blame my noobishness.

Quote:
-The "Explore the camp" task; consider changing the interacting animation with the console to leaning and typing or some interaction animation appropriate to the console.
-The first "Examine Base" task; consider changing the interaction animation with the console to leaning and typing or some interaction animation appropriate to the console.
-All the tables and chairs are hanging on the side of the hill in mid air. There is also a platform that is partially buried in the ground.
-The second "Examine Base" task; consider changing the interaction animation with the console to leaning and typing or some interaction animation appropriate to the console.
-The post second "Examine Base" dialog; consider changing "layout of the base now Quite a bit of work to do" to read "layout of the base now. Quite a bit of work to do".
-I assume the response button was to say "proceed at maximum warp".
-Crewman Conner is also labeled as "UGC Contact".
-The "Crewman Conner" dialog; consider changing the response button "Continue" to read "Let's get to work" or something along those lines.
-The "Check the first Inhibitor" interaction button says "Interact" which is the default. Consider changing it to read "Scan Inhibitor" or something along those lines.
-The "Check Second Inhibitor" interaction button says "Interact" which is the default. Consider changing it to read "Scan Inhibitor" or something along those lines.
-The post "Check Second Inhibitor" dialog; consider changing the response button "Continue" to read "Good. Letís fix the inhibitor" or something along those lines.
-Did you mean to call this interact object "Inhibitor" vice "Enhancer"?
-The "Fix the Enhancer" interaction button says "Adjust Enhancer". This is what I mean with the other interactions.
-The task that should be "Speak to Crewman Conner" or something along those lines is labeled "Check the Inhibitor".
FIXED ABOVE

-All the injured NPC's are labeled "UGC Contact" consider naming them. Also one of them is standing on a plant. -FIXED
-Doctor Jones is also labeled as "UGC Contact". FIXED
-The Marine to be examined is the one standing on the plant. Consider placing a smaller object on the ground next to him to trigger the examination. In addition change the "Interact" button to read "Examine Marine" or something along those lines.
-Who is the NPC that warned of the Klingons entering orbit? - Captain Anderson with her hair tied back and wearing armor Seriously why can't they put names of UGC contacts in the windows yet

-You should consider spreading the fighting among the other tasks to mix it up a bit more. Map is full on enemies.

Part 2 and 3 should be better! Will complete both first before releasing, so both parts can be played at the same time, since you are remaining in the theatre.

Might be worth another run through if you like

Updated the mission giver dialogue, and the up front stuff too. I had written it a year ago and never changed it. Made it more compelling now.