View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Personally I would be fine with one FE every quarter(aka 4 a year) as long as we get some good repeatable content in between(more types of dailies, better PvP, etc).
Agreed. I wrote here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
If in 2012 Cryptic can deliver at least five feature episode series, a massive Klingon update that makes them a full faction that is completable through at least 90% episodic content, does a crafting revamp, allow for fleet starbases, gives a *lot* of love to PvP in terms of new maps and gameplay types, as well as add a sandbox-eque territorial control, and begin to expand the galaxy map by adding locations in the Gamma Quadrant and fan favorites like Betazed and Ferenginar, then Star Trek will live long and prosper for quite awhile. Extra bonus points if you can announce Romulan faction for early 2013.

Perfect World should have invested the money and staff needed at this point to make all the above possible. Cryptic, if you do the above then the forums will be singing your praises and you will see a thriving userbase that is happy to *reward* you with our money, rather than feel nickel and dimed.
At this point, I could live with 4 FEs for as long as we're getting at least two seasons a year.