View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully some of the devs are aware of that and make the appropriate changes.

I am not the web developer for the website, all I can do is offer you suggestions on how to fix it so that you can use it and view it.
Well, I apologize if you honestly had no idea about this issue. I only reacted the way I did (not to "show off" -- I've no need to, I'm quite comfortable with my career and STO is supposed to be my break from work!) but because I just find it very frustrating that things like this keep happening.

You are the stewards of Star Trek Online. I just want to see some professionalism in the coding you do. Visiting the website today and discovering what can only be called an amateurish error just got under my skin, because it is like a blatant reminder of what we've experienced for the past two years.

I will tone it down. I try not to let things get to me and I do in fact try to be constructive and helpful to others. I guess I just let this get to me too much. For that, I honestly apologize. So in the interests of being helpful, most people can fix this problem by simply clicking SHIFT+REFRESH.