Thread: F2P at last
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 11
01-13-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opena
What??? Boggles your mind that people can spend their own hard earned cash on what they want to? Or boggles your mind that you have to pay for anything at all? I mean we would hate to have to pay for something that someone worked hard on for our entertainment. How about your customers, or clients or whatever don't pay you for your work? (if you work that is). I understand if you don't want to pay for something you don't like - and that is fine, don't. But you my friend sound like your next complaint will be that people are paying to win and that would be unfair to those who dont want to pay...

Anyways, I came back because of the F2P mainly to check out the changes. And I have to say I like what I see. I like the micro transaction system and probably will be buying some C Store credits as I progress again (deleted my old toons and started over).
You don't even have to buy your points anymore. Just farm them then use the Dilithium Exchange to get C-Points. You should have bought points then deleted your toons if you were going to delete.